The online global Divine Mercy Summit 2020 event is looking to bring tens of thousands together for a first-time three-day event that anyone, anywhere, can attend. The Summit will take place on Oct. 3-5.
One of the largest events anyone can attend at the beginning of October — and right from their own home, is the Global Divine Mercy Summit 2020. Right now it looks like 50,000 or more will be viewing the three-day Oct. 3-5 event timed for St. Faustina’s feast day which this year marks the 20th anniversary of her canonization.
Register today at www.DivineMercySummit.com.
Facebook page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/DivineMercySummit
The article about the Divine Mercy Summit: https://www.ncregister.com/
The Archdiocese of Vilnius information
We kindly invite you to celebrate the anniversary of Divine Mercy Sunday at the Shrine of Divine Mercy, where the original Image of Divine Mercy is, with
Metropolitan Archbishop of Vilnius Gintaras Grušas. Holy Mass takes place at 17:00 (local time, Vilnius).
. You can submit your intentions for the Holy Mass here.
God Bless you
It is a great gift from God every year. Even more so this year, when the world is facing great challenges, and we are in dire need of God’s Mercy. Mercy, that would help us to keep on trying, strengthen, preserve hope and grant us wisdom. We are having a unique occasion during this week – an anniversary of Divine Mercy Sunday. This is truly a sign to all of us, that God continues to be loyal and loving despite the current situation. He never stops being with us.
On the 12th of April, Easter Sunday during the Holy Mass at 12 p.m. your intentions for the living and dead will be placed next to the Image of the Divine Mercy. All the Holy Masses during Divine Mercy Week will be offered for your intentions. You can submit your intentions online at HERE, if you haven’t brought them to the Shrine’s sacristy yet.
Also, there (IN ENGLISH, IN POLISH) is the program of Divine Mercy Week, adjusted to the current situation in Lithuania. Let us all join together in prayer using live broadcasts. You can find a constant live broadcast on our YouTube channel HERE. Let us stay united in a prayer as we need each other now more than ever.
Thank you for being together.
Praying for you,
Rector of the Shrine
Fr. Povilas Narijauskas
We kindly invite you to join the the live broadcasting of the celebration of the Holy Mass and Adoration online on www.gailestingumas.lt starting tomorrow.
The live broadcasting of Adoration of the Holy Sacrament will be available all-day long (24/7)
The Holy Mass will be broadcasted:
I-VI 10.00, 12.00, 20.00 – in Lithuanian
VII 10.00, 12.00, 18.00, 20.00 – In Lithuanian
I-VII 16.00 – In Polish
The Holy Mass will be offered for the intentions of the faithful as usual.
Intentions for oneself or close ones can be submitted via e-mail email@example.com.
When submitting your intention for the Holy Mass, please, specify if it is for those who are alive or have passed away, also, the day and the hour of the Holy Mass.
The donation for the Holy Mass, that helps to keep the Shrine open all-day long, can be transferred using online banking. We are grateful for your support. It is of great importance now.
The credentials of the Shrine (there is an opportunity to make a benefactor contract)
2019 09 01 News
XXII Sunday of Ordinary Time
St. Gregory the Great (540 - 604) has resigned from his successful political career to become a Benedictine monk. In the year 590 he was elected to be the Pope. Gregory I was the first to coin the title "Servant of servants of God" (lat. Servus servorum Dei). It is used to this day. He introduced a new way of chanting during the mass and it is called Gregorian chant in his honour. Gregory is renowned as one of the four Teachers of the Catholic Church. He ruled the Church like the true shepherd: helping the poor, taking care of the monastic life, strengthening faith everywhere.
Expressing gratitude for the 6 years of perpetual Eucharistic adoration at the Shrine of Divine Mercy
On the 31st of August we are celebrating the 6th anniversary of perpetual Adoration. It has been six years already since the door of the Shrine of Divine Mercy in Vilnius was opened for the perpetual Adoration during the whole day and night.
We invite you to express your gratitude for the Adoration and all the graces that you have experienced through it.
10:00 Holy Mass
11:30 Rosary prayer
12:00 Holy Mass (broadcast on radio station “Marijos radijas”). Families who have received the Sacrament of Matrimony in the year 2018 are most welcome to attend this Holy Mass. They will have a possibility to express their gratitude for the first year of their marriage and to renew the vows of the Sacrament of Matrimony.
15:00 Chanting of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and Litany to the st. Faustina
16:00 Holy Mass (celebrated by the priest Edvard Dukel in polish language)
18:00 Worshipping together with group "Ostium"; confessions
19:00 Rosary prayer with worshipping
20:00 Celebratory thanksgiving Holly Mass (celebrated by the priest Gabrielius Satkauskas)
21:00 - 00:00 Worshipping in song (singers: Gediminas Ivaškevičius, Martynas Jokšas, Radvilė Žalaitė). During this time there will be an opportunity to make a confession, have a spiritual conversation or ask for a prayer of intercession.
The celebration will end with the individual Blessing with the Holy Sacrament.
1) Only for today, I will seek to live the livelong day positively without wishing to solve the problems of my life all at once.
2) Only for today, I will take the greatest care of my appearance: I will dress modestly; I will not raise my voice; I will be courteous in my behavior; I will not criticize anyone; I will not claim to improve or to discipline anyone except myself.
3) Only for today, I will be happy in the certainty that I was created to be happy, not only in the other world but also in this one.
4) Only for today, I will adapt to circumstances, without requiring all circumstances to be adapted to my own wishes.
5) Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul.
6) Only for today, I will do one good deed and not tell anyone about it.
7) Only for today, I will do at least one thing I do not like doing; and if my feelings are hurt, I will make sure that no one notices.
8) Only for today, I will make a plan for myself: I may not follow it to the letter, but I will make it. And I will be on guard against two evils: hastiness and indecision.
9) Only for today, I will firmly believe, despite appearances, that the good Providence of God cares for me as no one else who exists in this world.
10) Only for today, I will have no fears. In particular, I will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful and to believe in goodness. Indeed, for 12 hours I can certainly do what might cause me consternation were I to believe I had to do it all my life.